Tag Archives: feeding

Feeding Schedule for Babies by Age

Repeat the cycle of feeding, sleeping, peeing, and pooping. On a new baby’s first day, these are the high points. Most of these questions and concerns about feeding your child will arise if you’re a new parent. What is the recommended amount of liquid for your baby? How do you feed a baby who is […]

Choosing between Breastfeeding & Pumping

Did you know that only 40% of babies under the age of six months can receive breastmilk from their mother through breastfeeding when they are born? What about the remaining 60% of infants? Where do they get their milk from? Pumping is one good option for such babies. Breastfeeding and pumping are both wonderful ways […]